Friday, September 08, 2006

Artist shows in T-Town and NYC


"If you happen to be in New York this weekend, you can check out Michelle Leivan's art at a trendy SoHo gallery on lower Manhattan, but you also can find the Topeka artist's works Saturday at the first Aaron Douglas Art Fair."

This is the first paragraph in the wonderful article written by Bill Blankenship for the Topeka Capital Journal.

To read the rest go to: http://cjonline.com/stories/090806/ent_artshow.shtml

I am very excited about the art fair this weekend, details on the previous blog and it was especially exciting to have a feature in CJonline and the Topeka Capital Journal.

I will be having several of my Feminine Desert Series, Celestial Correspondence Series as well as many brand new paintings. My large sunflowers are still hanging at the Govenor's office, but I will have several other pieces from my floral series on display as well.

The fair is free for the public to attend, so stop on by I'd love to see you there.

No comments: