Monday, August 31, 2009

Evening Life Drawing at W.U. Starts August 31st

Greetings!

We have our new schedule for this year an it starts next Monday, August 31!

The sessions are in Room 205 in the WU Art Building again from 7pm-9pm.

You will notice I haven't announced the model for every session yet but have made progress from my last email. I will be working on the list in the next few weeks. The reminder will go out with more models as I get in contact with them and fit them into our schedule.

Cost of this year will be the same as last year $7.00 for the 2 hr session. We can keep the cost down if we continue to have a good attendance. All of the money goes toward the model fees. So, please pass on the information to your artist friends and have them join us. WU students will be allowed to attend free of charge.

If you have any questions please call me. Contact details below. I hope to see you all there :) 

1st Life Drawing Session August 31st.
7-9 pm WU, Room 205, Art Building 
Currently Scheduled
Mondays

  • Aug. 31
    Model: Blessing
  • Sept. 14
    Model: Randy
  • Sept. 28
    Model: Blessing
  • Oct. 12
  • Oct. 26
    Model: Blessing
  • Nov.  9
  • Nov. 23
    Model: Randy
  • Dec. 7
  • Jan. 25
    Model: Blessing
  • Feb. 8
    Model: Blessing
  • Feb. 22
  • Mar. 8
    Model: Blessing
  • Mar. 22
  • Apr. 5
    Model: Blessing
  • Apr. 19
  • May 10
    Model: Blessing

The model will be Blessing.
She is about 6 months pregnant and drawing her should be challenging and fun. It isn't every day you get an opportunity to draw the beauty of pregnancy. She was a little shy last semester but she has now conquered that shyness and is excited to be back as our model this year.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

7:00 - 9:00 PM, Washburn University, Room 205, Art Building

 Cost for the drawing sessions is currently $7.00. 

If you forward this email to your artist friends that are interested in the open life drawing sessions, they can sign up on my email list, there is a special category specifically for this class. 

Please submit your images from our sessions this year and I'll feature them in the newsletter. Surely you are getting tired of my pieces. Details for submission below.

Contact Me
phone: 862-0736 
work: SouthWind Gallery 10-6 on Mon.- Thurs. 273-5994

Submit your own piece from class for the next email. Send it to me digitally at michelle@leivan.net If I get many of them, I will select one randomly through drawing a name. Then if I don't get any, you will continue to be subjected to my own work. The email is just too plain without some art!

Other contact info:
Twitter: @michelle_leivan
Facebook: Michelle Leivan (will not post information directly to FB about this class, but you can keep in touch with me there.)

Hope to see all of my drawing friends back this year!

Posted via web from michelleleivan's posterous

No comments: