Thursday, August 13, 2009

Creations Unique With Leivan Originals!

Creations Unique in Topeka now Showing Several of My Originals! 4028 SW Huntoon (Gage Village) Phone: 785-271-8288Playful Peek
I had the pleasure of meeting Tamra at Creations Unique.

She was gracious enough to offer me her entire south wall to exhibit my originals. You have got to stop in this month to take a look!



I was thrilled when I stumbled upon her store a few weeks back, a customer at Framewoods was needing stain glass repair and we guided him to Creations Unique. So, I thought I'd better go see where we were sending people. Tamra teaches classes on stained glass, fused glass and glass bead making. I also discovered that she sells the glass tiles that I've been coveting for my jewelry design. One of the things that is important to me is to find the items I use to create my work in the local economy and nearly jumped up and down when she brought out exactly what I spent all summer looking for!



Along with my originals, you will also find my Stroke of Genius game, note cards, wine charms and tiles and hopefully soon, my jewelry!

No comments: